To enable you have quick access to your contacts and avoid typing or copying/pasting your Phone numbers every time you want to send Bulk SMS to a particular group, you can save them on our Website either as a Contact List, Saved Numbers or Contact Group.
Below are the steps in creating all three options:
a. To Save Numbers (Note: Saved Numbers is same as Phonebook Group on our Old Website),
When you have any Technical Issue or Enquiry, you can communicate the issue to us by creating a Support Ticket on our website. Our Support staff will act on it and respond to the Ticket. Please take note of the Ticket ID whenever you create a Support Ticket.
In this post, we will be considering the various means of buying Bulk SMS on www.kudisms.net
The Payment options available are listed below
1. Bank Deposit: With this option, payment is made directly in the Bank and payment details are sent to our support numbers/media. When the payment is confirmed, your account will be credited.
Listed Below are our Bank Details:
Bank Name: GT BANK PLC Account Name: O-ONE CONCEPTZ Account Number: 0131851833
2. Online Payment with ATM CARD: Payment can also be made through our Online Payment processor with your ATM Debit card and your Bulk SMS account will be automatically credited. For detailed steps on how to pay Online, read our blog posthere
3. Internet Banking Transfer: You can also make payment for Bulk SMS units through various Internet Banking Platforms. All you need to do is make a transfer to our Bank Account, remember to indicate your username in the remarks section of the transfer. Your Bulk SMS account will be credited as soon as we confirm your payment.
4. ATM Machine transfer: Another means of payment is through ATM Machine Transfer to our Bank Account using the Transfer Option on the ATM Machine. This Option will normally not display the Sender’s Name or details, so remember to also send us your payment details.
5. Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is one of the easiest and fastest means of payment. This can be done through any of the Mobile Applications of Banks or other Mobile Mony operators like Opay, Quickteller, Paga, etc..