This guide is put together to help you get credited faster and automatically when you pay for SMS on our KudiSMS.net via the Bank transfer option. This eliminates the wait time or payment confirmation issues that can occur when you transfer to our GTB Account.
Also, if you also have issues paying with your Card, this option will help you pay easily and get credited.
To enjoy this new automatic crediting option, kindly follow the steps below:
4. Click the Pay Button and you will be redirected to the Paystack. Checkout Page
5. Select the Transfer option. You will be shown the amount to transfer, the Bank to transfer to, and the account number. Note: You must transfer the EXACT Amount shown to you within 30 minutes. If you transfer a lower or higher amount, your KudiSMS Account will not be automatically credited.
6. Click I’ve sent the money button. After confirmation by Paystack, your KudiSMS.net account will be credited automatically.
You can also watch the Video Tutorial Below for a better understanding.
In this post, we will be considering the various means of buying Bulk SMS on www.kudisms.net
The Payment options available are listed below
1. Bank Deposit: With this option, payment is made directly in the Bank and payment details are sent to our support numbers/media. When the payment is confirmed, your account will be credited.
Listed Below are our Bank Details:
Bank Name: GT BANK PLC Account Name: O-ONE CONCEPTZ Account Number: 0131851833
2. Online Payment with ATM CARD: Payment can also be made through our Online Payment processor with your ATM Debit card and your Bulk SMS account will be automatically credited. For detailed steps on how to pay Online, read our blog posthere
3. Internet Banking Transfer: You can also make payment for Bulk SMS units through various Internet Banking Platforms. All you need to do is make a transfer to our Bank Account, remember to indicate your username in the remarks section of the transfer. Your Bulk SMS account will be credited as soon as we confirm your payment.
4. ATM Machine transfer: Another means of payment is through ATM Machine Transfer to our Bank Account using the Transfer Option on the ATM Machine. This Option will normally not display the Sender’s Name or details, so remember to also send us your payment details.
5. Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is one of the easiest and fastest means of payment. This can be done through any of the Mobile Applications of Banks or other Mobile Mony operators like Opay, Quickteller, Paga, etc..