In this post, we will be considering the various means of buying Bulk SMS on www.kudisms.net
The Payment options available are listed below
1. Bank Deposit: With this option, payment is made directly in the Bank and payment details are sent to our support numbers/media. When the payment is confirmed, your account will be credited.
Listed Below are our Bank Details:
Bank Name: GT BANK PLC
Account Name: O-ONE CONCEPTZ
Account Number: 0131851833
2. Online Payment with ATM CARD: Payment can also be made through our Online Payment processor with your ATM Debit card and your Bulk SMS account will be automatically credited. For detailed steps on how to pay Online, read our blog post here
3. Internet Banking Transfer: You can also make payment for Bulk SMS units through various Internet Banking Platforms. All you need to do is make a transfer to our Bankk Accounts, remember to indicate your username in the remarks section of the transfer. Your Bulk SMS account will be credited as soon as we confirm your payment.
4. ATM Machine transfer: Another means of payment is through ATM Machine Transfer to our Bank Accounts using the Transfer Option on the ATM Machine. This Option will normally not display the Sender’s Name or details, so remember to also send us your payment details.
5. Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is one of the easiest and fastest means of payment. This can be done through any of the Mobile Applications of Banks or other Mobile Mony operators like Paga, Pocket Money, etc..
In short and simple steps, we will show you how to check and download your DELIVERY REPORTS on www.kudisms.net
1. Log in to www.kudisms.net
2. Click REPORTS on the menu bar
3. Click DELIVERY REPORTS (DLR)
4. Search for the message using the following criteria.
a. Select the COLUMN: Service (Text or Call), Status, Mobile & Sender.
b. Enter the Search criteria eg Mobile number
c. DATE: by adjusting the calendar.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD DELIVERY REPORTS
1. Click REPORTS.
2. Then click DLR Downloads.
3. Enter the SENDER ID of the message,
4. Select the Date the message was sent
5. Click the Download button.
6. Wait for the download to be complete. i.e Download status will change from Queue to Completed.
7. Click the Download button at the right hand side of Completed.
1. Login to your KudiSMS account or REGISTER if you are a NEW USER.
2. Click ACCOUNT.
3. Click RECHARGE
4. Enter the AMOUNT you want to pay.
5. Click Pay.
6. You will be re-directed to VOGUEPay website. Note: VoguePay.com is our payment processor. It is SECURE and SAFE.
7. Under PAYMENT OPTION, Select MASTERCARD/VISA or VERVE. You can also SELECT VoguePay or eTranzact /PocketMoni. Note: Write down your Transaction ID.
8.Enter your E-MAIL ADDRESS in the field provided [below Transaction ID]
9. Click MAKE PAYMENT.
10. Select your CARD TYPE, either INTERSWITCH, VERVE or MASTER CARD
11. ENTER your 16-digit CARD NUMBER [this is the number at the front side of your ATM CARD above your name]
12. Select your ATM CARD EXPIRY DATE: e.g Jan 2015
13. ENTER your 4-digit CARD PIN using the on-screen keybord i.e clicking on the numbers.
14. ENTER your 3-digit Card Verification Value (CVV2) Number [It is behind your ATM CARD beside the space for SIGNATURE]
15. Click PAY.
16. Click Return to Merchant Website
17. You will be shown the STATUS of your TRANSACTION and AUTOMATICALLY CREDITED with SMS units.
- Login to the website.
- Click MESSAGING on the Top Menu bar.
- Select BULK SMS
- Leave the DEFAULT dropdown menu on -NONE-, if you want to Type your numbers manually or Copy and paste them into the field.
- Select your RECIPIENT NUMBER Source from the dropdown list.
- PERSONAL CONTACTS: Used when you want to send a message to your CONTACT LIST stored on the website.
- CONTACT GROUPS: Used when you want to send a message to your CONTACT GROUPS stored on the website.
- SAVED NUMBERS: Used when you want to send a message to your SAVED NUMBERS stored on the website.
- UPLOAD: Used when you want to send messages in numbers stored either in CSV or NOTEPAD (.txt) formats
- Type your SENDER ID in the Sender field.
- Type your MESSAGE in the message field.
- Click SEND as shown below.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A MESSAGE
Follow the steps above then click the Check box beside SCHEDULE, select the DATE and TIME after you have typed your message, and click SEND.