Do you know that you get rewarded for referring new customers to KudiSMS? The KudiSMS REFERRAL SYSTEM is packaged to compensate existing users that refer new users to our platform.
With this system you get FREE SMS (5% of any amount your referral recharges his KudiSMS account with).
HOW IT WORKS
- Get your REFERRAL CODE : You can view your REFERRAL CODE on the Dashboard or in your Profile Settings under the Account Menu.
- Direct your Referral to www.kudisms.net and ask him/her to click REGISTER and enter his/her details and your REFERRAL CODE, then click Register
Start referring and earning now on www.kudisms.net
Since the introduction of Do-Not-Disturb service across all GSM Networks in July, 2016, there has been lots of complaints by many GSM subscribers. The bulk of these subscribers had DND activated on their lines by the GSM operators without their consent.
An attempt to deactivate DND from their lines with the normal codes provided proved abortive because the system returns a response saying the lines are not on DND. In this case, the simple work around is to manually activate then deactivate DND from the line.
Below is a list showing the various DND Deactivation codes for the GSM networks.
For MTN lines, text ALLOW to 2442.
For AIRTEL lines, text ALLOW to 2442.
For GLO lines, text ALLOW to 2442.
For ETISALAT lines, text START to 2442.
Continue reading How to Deactivate DND in Nigeria
Get 10% Extra SMS on www.kudisms.net from Mon.25th July,2016 – Fri.29th July, 2016. 10% Bonus over 5 Straight days.#10Over5 #KudiSMS
The following Tutorial will give an expose on how to edit saved contacts on our website. Specifically, we will be majoring on Editing Saved Numbers and Contacts.
1. Log in to www.kudisms.net
2. Click Contacts.
3. Click Saved Numbers(PhoneBook).
4. Click Create.
5.Select the List you want to Add Numbers to or Edit.
6. You can Edit the Title of the List , Add to the Numbers or
Delete a number.
7. Click Save after Editing.